Publication director: Etienne Schaller
The EARL AGRUMES is registered with the RCS of PERPIGNAN under the number 827 977 182.
The individual VAT identification number is FR81827977182.
Head Office: Chemin de Las Feyches 66500 Eus France
firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel.: 0033 4 68 05 23 98
Domain name hosted on ovh.com - 2 rue Kellerman 69100 Roubaix
COMPUTING & FREEDOM
The information collected on this site is used for the sole purpose of responding to Internet users' requests and providing them with advice and information on citrus fruits grown by EARL AGRUMES..
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", you can exercise a right of access to your data and have them rectified by sending an email to email@example.com
Our site uses tracers (cookies). Thus, the site is likely to access information already stored in your electronic communications terminal equipment and to enter information therein. The site exclusively uses so-called "strictly necessary" tracers, which do not require your prior consent. We use these tracers to carry out anonymous statistics of visits. These trackers cannot technically be deactivated from the site. You can nevertheless oppose the use of these tracers, exclusively by configuring your browser. This setting depends on the browser you are using, but it is generally easy to perform: in principle, you can either activate a private browsing function, or only prohibit or restrict trackers (cookies). Please note, tracers may have been recorded on your terminal before setting your browser: in this case, erase your browsing history, always using your browser settings.
Configure your browser:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" then "Options"
4. Select the "Confidentiality" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention rules", click on "use custom settings for history"
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click on the "Advanced options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", check "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.