- 1 Vegetable spread with organic yuzu, 220g
- 1 Organic vanilla yuzu marmalade -by Claire Heitzler- 220g
- 1 Organic yuzu peel candied in syrup, 220g
Suggestions for use
The vegetable spread with organic yuzu can be eaten with a spoon, or as an accompaniment to a cake, a brioche, or even scones but also with dairy products, in baking. Ideal for brunch or tea time.
The organic vanilla yuzu marmalade can be eaten with a spoon, or as an accompaniment to a cake, a brioche, or even scones. Ideal for brunch or tea time.
Candied organic yuzu peel goes well with fruit (strawberry, apple, quince), chicken, white chocolate, dark chocolate, almond, black sesame, matcha tea, milk, cheese, foie gras...
- The jars contain the processed fruits from the winter 2022 harvest, DDM 11/2024.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from light. After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within a month.
- Cultivated and produced with passion in the south of France certified Organic Agriculture by FR-BIO-10.
- Price: 46€.
- You will then offer this discovery box? Remember to enter the recipient's address in the address requested when paying for your purchase. If you wish to add a personalized message, please send us the message via the contact form, mentioning your order reference.